Apricot Seed Barsdesigningteam
¼ cup/28g white sesame seeds
2 Tablespoons/24g Chia Seeds
2 Tablespoons/20g hemp seeds
¼ cup/28g Sunflower Seeds
¼ cup/20g unsweetened shredded coconut
About 8 Dried Apricots , coarsely chopped
¼ cup/28g dried white mulberries or golden raisins
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
6 Tablespoons (1/3 cup)/ 90g coconut nectar
Pinch of sea salt
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line the bottom of a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the seeds and dried fruit.
- In a medium-sized skillet heat the coconut oil, coconut nectar, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Whisk continuously to combine until bubbly. Let cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the mixture darkens in color and smells of caramel.
- Add in the mixed seeds and fruit and mix to combine with the coconut nectar caramel until well coated, sticky and warmed throughout.
- Pour into parchment lined pan and press down firmly with a spatula to smooth. Place in fridge to cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Cut into 6 bars and store in an airtight container in fridge. Wrap bars in parchment to go.