Coriander Oats Egg Sandwich With Roasted Almondsdesigningteam
1 hard-boiled egg , peeled and chopped
40 gms Masala & Coriander SMO
2 Tbsp chopped celery
1 Tbsp chopped green onion or chives
1/3 tsp garam masala 3 gm salt
3 gm Crushed Pepper
2 slices wheat bread toasted or plain
8-10 Rosted Almonds
- Mash up the chopped egg a bit with a fork.
- Cook SMO as per packet instructions.
- Add the chopped hard-boiled egg, celery and onion.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garam masala powder to taste. Mix with a spoon.
- Toast your bread slices if making the sandwich with toast.
- Put a layer of lettuce with few rosted almonds on one slice of bread, spread the egg mixture on top of the lettuce, put another slice of bread on top.