Dry Fruit Bardesigningteam
1 cup Roasted Almonds
1 cup roasted pistachios
1 cup roasted cashewnuts
1 cup roasted puffed rice
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp sugar
1/2 cup jaggery
- Roast puffed rice and add them in a mixture of roasted dry fruits.
- Melt some jaggery in a hot pan .
- Add honey in the melted jaggery.
- Put the mixture of roasted dry fruits and roasted puffed rice in this pan and mix them well.
- Grease an aluminum tin with butter and pour this mixture of dry fruits, puffed rice, honey and jaggery in it.
- Let this mixture set at room temperature for sometime.
- Once set, cut them in bar shaped and serve to eat.