2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tbsp raisins
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup chopped Mixed Dry Fruits
oil for cooking
2 tbsp ghee
- Combine all the ingredients except the raisins and dry fruits with enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into 75mm (3″) diameter circle.
- Place a tbsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of dry fruits at the centre of each circle.
- Bring the sides together and seal the edges tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 150mm (6″) diameter.
- Cook on a tava (griddle) on both sides using butter till brown
spots appear on both the sides.
- Apply some ghee and serve hot.