Nourish Vitals Pure Aloe Vera Triphala Plus Juice 500ml
- The Aloe Vera Triphala Juice helps to fight digestive problems, strengthen gut microbiota and promote gastrointestinal health.
- Made from the blend of Aloe Vera and Triphala, is good for overall health and wellness.
- This juice is free of artificial colors, flavors and added sugar.
- NourishVitals is known for offering natural, healthy food products which are distinguished by their quality, packing, and low pricing.
- Reviews (21)
- Nutritional Fact
This NourishVitals Juice is a blend of Aloe Vera and Triphala. It is believed to be an outstanding antidote against various infections, afflictions, and ailments that plague the body.
- NourishVitals pure Aloe Triphala plus juice is an efficacious health tonic that helps detoxify the internal organs, invigorates the body, and supports general wellness.
- Aloe Vera is known for its antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities. It helps fight oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Triphala works on the Ayurvedic principle of correcting the imbalances in the doshas (Vatta, Pitta, and Kapha Doshas) that cause diseases. It is known as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and anti-obesity agent.
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS
1. ALOE VERA
Aloe Vera contains vitamins B, C, and E, minerals, saccharides, amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, lignins, saponins, and salicylic acid.
AE-anthrone, an anthraquinone derivative, present in aloe vera latex is a stimulant laxative. It helps to increase the water content in the intestines, and stimulate peristaltic contractions, which cause bowel movements. It inhibits water re-absorption by the colon from the viscera and helps get rid of constipation. 
Oral supplementation of aloe vera helps increase collagen content and composition of the new tissues and enhances its cross-linking capacity and thereby supports fast wound healing. 
SKIN PROTECTION & ANTI-AGING
Triphala is a concoction of three fruits namely, Emblica Officinalis (Indian Gooseberry or Amalaki), Terminalia bellerica (Vibhitaka); and Terminalia chebula (Haritaki).
Triphala’s neuroprotective effects help alleviate constipation, abdominal pain, hyperacidity, flatulence and improve the amount, frequency, and consistency of the stool. 
The phytochemicals such as quercetin and gallic acid in Triphala help boost the growth of health-promoting or probiotic bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacillus species and suppress the harmful bacteria such as E.coli. 
Triphala derived polyphenols help reduce oxidative damage and inflammation.  Triphala is known to revive the diminished protein levels in the intestine and could reduce the myeloperoxidase and xanthine oxidase levels in the intestinal mucosa that cause intestinal damage.