NourishVitals Apricot Dried Fruit (Dehydrated Fruits) – 200 gm
- Rich Source Of Natural Nutrients. Whether you're on the field or in the stands, NourishVitals Mix are a great addition to your diet.
- Healthy and Smart Snack Choice
- All-Natural Pledge = Non GMO, No Trans-fats, cooking oils, chemicals, preservatives, Nothing artificial added! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, keep you healthy, & provide natural energy!
- No Added Artificial Flavors or Color
- NourishVitals is known for offering organic, healthy food products which are distinguished by their quality, packing and low pricing.
- Additional information
- Reviews (41)
Dried apricots are a rich source of dietary fiber, antioxidants, carotenoids, vitamin A, polyphenols and. Add them to your raw food recipes or eat them right out of the bag as a satisfying, healthy snack. Apricots are rich in vitamins & minerals having vitamin A, good source of potassium, magnesium and iron.
Apricots contain a number of potent antioxidants. We rank the apricot as a good source of both vitamin A (from beta-carotene) and vitamin C. The health benefits associated with each are multiple and well-documented.
By simply snacking on an apricot, tossing a banana into your morning smoothie, and topping off a cup of yogurt or green salad with one-half cup of berries, you’ve reached the goal.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||
Apricot, Sulphurless Sugar
1, 2, 3
200 gm/ 7 oz.
|Veg / Non Veg||
Kids Under 3 Years old should be taken care of by adults while eating.