NourishVitals Jamun Vinegar 500ml – Raw, Unfiltered & Undiluted (Jamun Sirka)
- Pure, Natural with goodness of “Mother” of vinegar. NO ADDED SUGAR. NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES. NO ADDED FLAVORS
- Pure, Raw, Unfiltered, UnDiluted and NonPasteurized with 4% genuine mother of vinegar to give best health benefits.
- Natural Jamun Vinegar made from fresh Jamun juice
- Useful for overall health and wellness.
- NourishVitals is known for offering organic, healthy food products which are distinguished by their quality, packing and low pricing.
- Additional Information
- Nutritional Fact
- Reviews (8)
The Jamun (Syzygium Cumini) fruit pulp or juice is used to prepare Jamun Vinegar (also called Jamun Sirka). Jamun Vinegar can be used as other vinegar in cooking, but it actually has a great health importance. Nourish Vitals Jamun Vinegar is pure and has the goodness of ‘mother’ of vinegar, that lends it a cloudy look, but is an affirmation of high quality unprocessed vinegar. It is Raw, Unfiltered, UnDiluted and UnPasteurized. We use no preservatives or artificial colors or flavors, so you get a rich, all-natural appearance and taste.
When to drink Jamun Vinegar?
It’s best to drink on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning. Consume it about 20-30 minutes before you eat. Be consistent and drink it on a daily basis.
Some suggest increasing the intake to two, or even three, times a day, depending on your needs and tolerance for taste.
The Color of the Product is lighter as compared to other brands as this Product is made from Pure Fruit Juice and Not Concentrates. Further this Vinegar Does not Uses Citric Acid / Synthetics to Ferment and Neither Does it Contains any Added Colors or Preservatives.
|How To Use||
Dilute 10-15 ml of Nourish Vitals Jamun Vinegar with a glass of water and consume it upto 3 times a day – upon rising, mid-morning and midafternoon. Alternatively you can also use this product with your meal as a salad dressing.
1 Bottle, 2 Bottles
|Veg / Non Veg||
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||