NourishVitals Karela Jamun Juice, 500ml – No Added Sugar
- Prepared from best natural grown Himalyan Karela and Jamun Fruit. NO ADDED SUGAR. NO ADDED FLAVORS
- Pure Karela (Momordica charantia) Juice 89% with Jamun Seed Extract 10% to give best health benefits.
- Karela Jamun Juice is made from fresh Karela juice and Jamun Seed Extract
- Pure Karela Jamun Juice contains 89% of Karela Juive and 10% of Jamun Juice
- NourishVitals is known for offering natural, healthy food products which are distinguished by their quality, packing and low pricing.
- Nutritional Fact
- Reviews (7)
Considering their nutritional components, both Karela and jamun are popular items. Karela is a powerhouse of essential nutrients and vitamins. With loads of iron, Karela also holds huge amounts of beta-carotene, which is twice the quantity of broccoli. The potassium content too, enclosed within this bitter fruit is exceptionally higher than the potassium-enriched bananas. Besides this, Karela also includes twice the amount of calcium, when compared to spinach. Furthermore, the ripened fruit also makes an excellent source of high dietary fibre, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, folic acid, magnesium, vitamins C, B3, B2 and B1. The vibrantly coloured Jamun with a tangy sweet taste is acidic in nature, offering substances crucial for optimum health. An astringent, this pulpy fruit is also rich in carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorous, potassium and manganese, with sufficient amount of vitamins C, B and A. The most attractive feature of jamun is the vibrant purple pigment, which is primarily due to the presence of a group of active substances called anthocyanins. Karela jamun juice (Bitter gourd and Indian Blackberry) is a natural decoction containing the nutritional values of both these ingredients.