USDA Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Raw, Unfiltered with Mother Vinegar – 500ml
- Discounts upto 25% Off Sitewide.
- Buy Any 3 Pay for 2, Buy Any 6 Pay for 4.
- Free Shipping on all orders over ₹499.
- THE MOTHER TOUCH: Nourish Vitals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is a premium product with the touch of the ‘mother’, which is a rich blend of bacterial culture and dietary fiber.
- UNFILTERED PURITY: Our USDA Apple Cider Vinegar is raw, unpasteurized, unfiltered and completely pure, giving it the characteristic murky colour and ultra-beneficial qualities.
- MULTIPLE USES: You can use this vinegar as a digestive and health tonic, as a flavoring agent for salads, as a household cleaner, hair conditioner, and teeth whitener.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Organically grown Himalayan apples are squashed to make juice which is fermented with natural bacteria to produce premium quality vinegar without using any harsh chemicals or heat.
Frequently Bought Together
Buy the Suggested Packs at 20% Off!
- Reviews (1)
WHAT IS THE ‘MOTHER’ IN APPLE CIDER VINEGAR?
To make Apple Cider Vinegar, first, yeast is added to break the sugars in apple juice into alcohol, and then, natural bacteria are used to convert the alcohol into acetic acid, the main component of vinegar. This culture of beneficial bacteria and acids is called the ‘Mother’ and is responsible for the murky, cloudy colour of the vinegar. The Apple Cider Vinegar with the ‘Mother’ is believed to be the most beneficial. 
WHAT DOES SCIENCE SAY ABOUT APPLE CIDER VINEGAR?
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) has been used for centuries for multiple purposes. Modern science has studied ACV and acknowledges its possible health benefits. 
BENEFITS AND USES OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple Cider Vinegar brings with it a host of health benefits. As a digestion tonic, it helps the breakdown of foods and absorption of nutrients in our bodies. It supports better digestion of food by regulating the pH of digestive juices .
Apple Cider Vinegar is also believed to be useful in blood sugar management by improving insulin sensitivity. Studies reveal that consumption of vinegar in moderate quantity may lead to lower insulin and blood sugar levels after meal. Apple Cider Vinegar is believed to be also good for weight management.
Being rich in acetic acid, Apple Cider Vinegar, when diluted, may be good for your hair. It helps restore the normal pH of the dull, brittle and frizzy hair to infuse vitality back into the tresses.
Thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal properties, Apple Cider Vinegar can make for a good household cleanser. It helps in killing germs and leaves the house clean. 
A wee bit of Apple Cider Vinegar can add to your dental hygiene and help to give you whiter teeth. Just make sure to do it in moderation.
SAFETY AND PRECAUTION
Always dilute Apple Cider Vinegar in water for oral intake. It should be consumed in moderation and supplemented with a nutritious diet and healthy lifestyle.
Pregnant, lactating women, children, and people with medical conditions should consult a qualified healthcare professional before consuming Apple Cider Vinegar.
IngredientsOrganic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Fermented to 5% Acidity
You may also like…
Juices & Vinegars
Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger, Garlic, Lemon and Honey, 500ml4.93 out of 5
Juices & Vinegars
Red Wine Vinegar (Raw, Unfiltered & Undiluted), 500ml4.98 out of 5