NourishVitals Roasted Sunflower Seeds + Almonds Pudina & Tomato Flavored + Apricot Dried Fruit (Dehydrated Fruits)
- Rich Source Of Natural Nutrients. Whether you're on the field or in the stands, NourishVitals Mix are a great addition to your diet.
- Roasted Dry Fruits, No Trans fat
- Healthy and Smart Snack Choice. All-Natural Pledge = Non GMO, No Trans-fats, cooking oils, chemicals, Nothing artificial added! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, keep you healthy, & provide natural energy!
- No Added Artificial Color
- NourishVitals is known for offering organic, healthy food products which are distinguished by their quality, packing and low pricing.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
NourishVitals Roasted Sunflower Seeds
NourishVitals Roasted Sunflower Seeds are extremely rich sources of nutrients such as copper, selenium, thiamine, phosphorous and gamma-tocopherol also know as Vitamin E. These seeds can be used to garnish mixed salads, sprinkled upon hot and cold cereals in breakfast. Our Roasted Sunflower Seeds are Fresh and are of the highest quality.
NourishVitals Roasted Almonds – Pudina & Tomato
NourishVitals DryFruits are Non Fried, Free from Trans Fat, Does not Contains Any Added Sugar or Preservatives. Whether you’re on the field or in the stands, NourishVitals Almonds are a great addition to your diet. Tasty and crunchy with a fresh-roasted flavor, NourishVitals Seeds are all-natural deliciousness. To step up your seed consumption, try adding them to some of your favorite recipes or use them to top your salads for an added crunch. Eat. Spit. Be happy!
NourishVitals Apricot Dried Fruit
NourishVitals Premium Quality Apricot Candy is a mixture of Apricot, Sulphurless Sugar candies. These dehydrated dried fruits are 100% natural and contains no added preservatives. Dried apricots are a rich source of dietary fiber, antioxidants, carotenoids, vitamin A, polyphenols and. Add them to your raw food recipes or eat them right out of the bag as a satisfying, healthy snack. Apricots are rich in vitamins & minerals having vitamin A, good source of potassium, magnesium and iron.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||
500 gm / 17.6 oz.
|Veg / Non Veg||
Kids Under 3 Years old should be taken care of by adults while eating.