NourishVitals Roasted Flax + Pumpkin & Sunflower + Chia Seeds (Superior Quality)
- High in Fiber, Antioxidants, Omega Fats, and loaded with Protein. Low Carb's.
- Flax seeds are finely ground to the softest grade for a higher fiber content and smooth consistency.
- Sunflower Seeds are full of vitamins and minerals to make one great snack full of benefits
- Chia seeds are rich in omega-3's, fiber, protein, and essential vitamins and minerals. Sustain energy levels naturally while helping you stay fuller longer.
- Chia seeds are virtually tasteless and can be added to your favorite foods. For added texture and protein, add chia seeds to smoothies, oatmeal or yogurt for a satisfying snack.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
NourishVitals Roasted Flax Seeds
FlaxSeeds are considered one of the most powerful plant foods on the planet. Rich in heart-loving omega-3 essential fatty acids, lignans, and both soluble and insoluble fiber, flaxseed bestows health benefits like no other. Keep flaxseed on hand to transform shakes, salads, baked goods, yogurt, oatmeal and more with its delightful nutty taste and nutrient-packed punch.
NourishVitals Roasted Pumpkin & Sunflower Seeds
Pumpkin seeds possess a delicious, rich, and nutty flavor that complements a variety of dishes. NourishVitals Sunflower Seeds are full of nutritious unsaturated fats, protein, fiber, minerals, folic acid, vitamins, and phytochemicals. Did you know that sunflower seeds have been called out as one of the best sources of antioxidants? They’re particularly rich in Vitamin E. Not only are these sunflower seeds big on benefits, they’re also big on flavor.
Consuming these seeds on a regular basis is a great way to add fiber and protein to your diet. These seeds can be used to garnish mixed salads, sprinkled upon hot and cold cereals in breakfast. Our Roasted Pumpkin, Sunflower & Flax Seeds are Fresh and are of the highest quality.
NourishVitals Roasted Chia Seeds
Discover the best Chia Seeds in the market by trying Our Chia Seeds that are the ultimate seeds for wellness and health. They are among the healthiest foods on the planet that can help you with a variety of health conditions. Our product contains only High-quality chia seeds that are an excellent source of protein, Omega- 3 fatty acids, and dietary fiber. The dietary fiber content in Chia Seeds help you feel full quicker.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||
550 gm / 19.4 oz.
|Veg / Non Veg||
Kids Under 5 Years old should be taken care of by adults while eating.