Nourish Vitals Roasted Flax Seeds (Superior Quality) – 200 gm
- NourishVitals Roasted flax seeds are loaded with fiber, omega-3 fats, antioxidants and protein
- This Product has a pleasant nutty flavor of seeds and blends well with any food.
- Flax seeds are a rich source of protein and fibers that easily keep you satiated thereby curbing your cravings and hunger.
- These flaxseeds do not contain additives like sugar, salt, preservatives or flavors.
- Additional information
- Reviews (40)
- HOW TO USE
NourishVitals roasted flax seeds are an excellent source of vital nutrients that help maintain optimum health and develop a strong immune system. Flaxseeds are rich in essential fats, protein, lignan, and fibre. NourishVitals provides only the highest quality and fresh flaxseeds to boost your everyday nutrition. They are non-fried and free from trans-fat. The seeds are sourced from the finest farms to ensure that good quality and nutrient-rich produce reaches you. NourishVitals flax seeds are a healthy choice to snack at any time of the day.
- NourishVitals flax seeds are rich in omega-3 fats, protein, antioxidants, and soluble and insoluble fiber.
- The pleasant nutty flavor of flaxseeds seamlessly blends with any food. You can use them in smoothies, desserts or cereals.
- Flaxseeds are one of the best choices for vegetarians to meet their daily protein requirement.
- Lignans in flaxseeds are known to have anti-cancer phytonutrients.
- Omega-3 fats are good for the heart
1. HOW LONG CAN I STORE FLAXSEEDS?
The whole flaxseeds can be easily stored for a year or longer. You need not to refrigerate it, just store it in a dry place away from sunlight. However, ground flaxseeds must be refrigerated.
2. WHY POWDER YOUR OWN FLAXSEEDS?
These days, processed foods are everywhere, so by grinding your own NourishVitals roasted flaxseeds, you know that you are consuming fresh and high-quality seeds.
3. HOW MUCH FLAXSEEDS DO I NEED TO TAKE PER DAY?
Studies suggest that intake of 1.5 grams to 3 grams of ALA per day is good for health. Two tablespoons of ground flaxseeds provide 1.6 grams of ALA. Whole flaxseeds contain 2.35 grams of ALA. Therefore, 2 – 3 tbsp of ground or whole flaxseeds is recommended.
4. ARE FLAXSEEDS SAFE FOR TODDLER AND KIDS?
Flaxseeds are a natural source of plant-based nutrition and hence considered safe for all age groups. However, flaxseeds are natural laxative, so it is suggested to introduce the seeds gradually to your diet.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||
Roasted Flax Seeds
1, 2, 3
200 gm/ 7 oz.
|Veg / Non Veg||
Kids Under 5 Years old should be taken care of by adults while eating.