Nourish Vitals Roasted Flax Seeds (Superior Quality) – 200 gm
- High in Fiber, Antioxidants, Omega Fats, and loaded with Protein. Low Carb's.
- Flax seeds are finely ground to the softest grade for a higher fiber content and smooth consistency.
- A combination of fiber and protein helps keep you satisfied all day long by curbing hunger and cravings.
- Flaxseed adds a pleasant nutty flavor to foods while boosting everyday nutrition. Blends seamlessly in cereals, desserts, smoothies and more.
- NourishVitals source the freshest and highest quality superfoods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (33)
Rich in Omega-3
FlaxSeeds are considered one of the most powerful plant foods on the planet. Rich in heart-loving omega-3 essential fatty acids, lignans, and both soluble and insoluble fiber, flaxseed bestows health benefits like no other. Keep flaxseed on hand to transform shakes, salads, baked goods, yogurt, oatmeal and more with its delightful nutty taste and nutrient-packed punch.
Healthy and Smart Snack Choice
High in Fiber, Antioxidants, Omega Fats, and loaded with Protein. Low Carb’s. Flax seeds are finely ground to the softest grade for a higher fiber content and smooth consistency. Flaxseed adds a pleasant nutty flavor to foods while boosting everyday nutrition. Blends seamlessly in cereals, desserts, smoothies and more. NourishVitals source the freshest and highest quality superfoods.
A combination of fiber and protein
Flax Seeds contain high amount of omega-3 fatty acids available in plant form.The flax seed is a well-rounded source of essential nutrients that keeps the body functioning at optimum health and assists in developing a strong immune system. NourishVitals Seeds are Non Fried, Free from Trans Fat, Does not Contains Any Added Salt, Sugar, Flavors or Preservatives. A combination of fiber and protein helps keep you satisfied all day long by curbing hunger and cravings.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before|| |
Roasted Flax Seeds
1, 2, 3
200 gm/ 7 oz.
|Veg / Non Veg|| |
Kids Under 5 Years old should be taken care of by adults while eating.
Frequently bought together
NourishVitals Roasted Chia Seeds (Superior Quality) – 200 gm
- Chia seeds are rich in omega-3's, fiber, protein, and essential vitamins and minerals. Sustain energy levels naturally while helping you stay fuller longer.
- Chia seeds are virtually tasteless and can be added to your favorite foods. For added texture and protein, add chia seeds to smoothies, oatmeal or yogurt for a satisfying snack.
- This omega powerhouse supports all dietary restrictions considering they are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, raw, low-carb and paleo-friendly.
- Positive energy infused packaging and brand messaging to enhance your overall well-being, brighten your day, and inspire you to be your true potential. Nothing Tastes As Good Feeling Good Feels!
- The high fiber, protein, and Omega-3 content in chia seeds makes them a powerful addition to any diet.
NourishVitals Roasted Quinoa Seeds (Superior Quality) – 250 gm
- As a complete vegetarian protein, Quinoa provides a complete range of essential and non-essential amino acids, helping to maintain lean muscle mass and support enzyme production for everyday health.
- Contrary to rice and millet, Quinoa provides a hefty amount of fiber and protein per serving, helping to satisfy hunger and curb food cravings all day long!
- Endless Cooking Possibilities! Quinoa can be eaten on its own as a side dish, with a bit of butter or oil, and other seasonings. Paired with stir-fries, beans or curries, quinoa is a healthy substitute for rice, couscous and pasta. Toss it into salads, use it to make meat-free burgers, or mix it into stews. Quinoa also works as a baking grain, and makes for tasty and nutritious breads and muffins.
- Quinoa is 100% whole grain and a complete protein source. This makes it an extremely healthy substitute for rice, pasta, and couscous. Replace regular grains with NOURISHVITALS Quinoa to enhance your nutritional benefits from your favorite meals!
- Nutritious, high in fiber, vitamins and minerals, and contains a balanced set of amino acids