NourishVitals Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Superior Quality) – 150 gm
- NourishVitals offers high quality roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Pumpkin seeds contain antioxidants, fiber, minerals, and unsaturated fatty acids, which strengthen our immunity to various diseases.
- This product contains no preservatives, artificial flavors, and transfat.
- Additional information
- Reviews (20)
NourishVitals roasted pumpkin seeds are considered highly nutritious. Adding pumpkin seeds to the diet is considered good for health. These seeds provide antioxidants, fiber, B vitamins, protein, minerals and polyunsaturated fatty acids to the body. There are several other health benefits of consuming these seeds.
These are free from preservatives, artificial flavors, and transfat. The nutrients found in the pumpkin seeds help to maintain good health. The antioxidant properties of pumpkin seeds help in fighting the reactive oxygen species (ROS) in the body. Also, these are an excellent source of nutrients that help in maintaining good cholesterol levels, blood sugar level, and blood pressure.
- No trans fat
- No artificial flavour
- No added salt
- No preservatives
- Rich in nutrients
- Tastes natural
BENEFITS OF INCLUDING PUMPKIN SEEDS
1. GOOD FOR HEART HEALTH
Pumpkin seeds are considered good for heart health. These seeds contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants and fiber. Studies suggest that omega-3 and omega- 6 fatty acids reduce the risk of heart diseases and stroke.  These acids also have antithrombotic and anti-inflammatory actions. Omega-3 also safeguards the artery walls from a plaque that helps to improve blood flow in the arteries.
2. RICH SOURCE OF MAGNESIUM
Magnesium is one of the most important minerals required by our body.  It plays an important role in brain, heart and skeletal muscles. Magnesium is believed to reduce the risk of sudden cardiac death.  It is also considered helpful in regulating blood pressure and blood sugar level.  Also, it helps maintain healthy bones. The best way to fulfill magnesium requirements in the body is to include magnesium-rich foods in your diet.
3. EXCELLENT SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS
Antioxidants play an important role to safeguard the body from various diseases, especially inflammatory and cardiovascular diseases.  Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of antioxidants. These seeds have a high amount of vitamin E and carotenoids.  Antioxidants neutralize the harmful reactive oxygen species or free radicals; hence reduce the risk of chronic diseases caused by them.
4. Contains Protein and Fiber
Pumpkin seeds are high in protein and fiber, which are considered effective to control blood sugar level. In a study, a protein-rich diet has been found effective in reducing blood sugar in people with type-2 diabetes.  In another study, dietary fiber has been found effective in controlling blood sugar.  Magnesium in pumpkin seeds is also known for its anti-diabetic effect. Hence, it is a good idea to include pumpkin seeds in your daily diet.
5. RICH SOURCE OF DIETARY FIBER
Seeds of pumpkin are loaded with fiber. Intake of fiber keeps our digestive system healthy. Taking enough fiber through your diet helps improve gastrointestinal disorders like constipation, esophageal reflux, duodenal ulcer, and hemorrhoids. It is also known to lower risk of diseases like hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and cholesterol. 
SOME OTHER REASONS TO EAT PUMPKIN SEEDS
- Pumpkin seeds contain fiber, potassium, magnesium, and antioxidants, all of which are considered helpful in regulating blood pressure.
- Healthy snack for weight watchers and people with obesity.
- Being a rich source of magnesium, pumpkin seeds may help improve sleep quality and time.
- As a rich source of vitamin E, pumpkin seeds can help improve skin and hair health.
- Helps maintain overall bone health.
- Pumpkin seeds are considered to have phytoestrogens, which are important for maintaining good health of women after menopause.
- Eating pumpkin seeds may help improve sperm quality in men since these seeds are high in zinc. 
- Since these seeds provide so many nutrients to the body, the function of the immune system may improve by eating pumpkin seeds.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
ARE THESE PUMPKIN SEEDS SALTED?
No, Nourish Vitals pumpkin seeds don’t have added salt, artificial flavor and harmful preservatives.
CAN PEOPLE WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE TAKE THESE SEEDS?
To include pumpkin seeds in your daily diet is considered good for health. If you still have a doubt, you may consult a dietician.
ARE THESE SEEDS FRIED?
These seeds are not fried. These are roasted seeds. Nourish Vitals pumpkin seeds don’t contain trans-fat.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
1, 2, 3
150 gm / 5.3 oz.
|Veg / Non Veg||
Kids Under 5 Years old should be taken care of by adults while eating.
DirectionsYou may simply chew the seeds when you are craving for snacks or add to salads. On a day, eating one ounce or about 30 grams pumpkin seeds is considered sufficient.
You may also like…
NourishVitals Roasted Chia Seeds (Superior Quality) – 200 gm5.00 out of 5
NourishVitals Roasted Quinoa Seeds (Superior Quality) – 250 gm4.97 out of 5
NourishVitals Roasted Sunflower Seeds (Superior Quality) – 150 gm4.91 out of 5
Nourish Vitals Roasted Flax Seeds (Superior Quality) – 200 gm4.98 out of 5