NourishVitals Roasted Pumpkin + Sunflower + Quinoa (Superior Quality)
- High in Fiber, Antioxidants, Omega Fats, and loaded with Protein.
- Sunflower Seeds are full of vitamins and minerals to make one great snack full of benefits
- Sunflower seeds are considered a great source of antioxidants, including Vitamin E
- Endless Cooking Possibilities! Quinoa can be eaten on its own as a side dish, with a bit of butter or oil, and other seasonings. Paired with stir-fries, beans or curries, quinoa is a healthy substitute for rice, couscous and pasta. Toss it into salads, use it to make meat-free burgers, or mix it into stews. Quinoa also works as a baking grain, and makes for tasty and nutritious breads and muffins.
- Quinoa is 100% whole grain and a complete protein source. This makes it an extremely healthy substitute for rice, pasta, and couscous. Replace regular grains with NOURISHVITALS Quinoa to enhance your nutritional benefits from your favorite meals!
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
NourishVitals Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds possess a delicious, rich, and nutty flavor that complements a variety of dishes. They can be eaten as a snack, either raw or roasted, as well as added to sauces or sprinkled over salads. The seeds taste great when added to pastries and other baked goods or granolas. They can be combined with other seeds and nuts as their flavors blend well together. This product is gluten free and is suitable for vegans. Store in cool and dry place.
NourishVitals Roasted Sunflower Seeds
NourishVitals Roasted Sunflower Seeds are extremely rich sources of nutrients such as copper, selenium, thiamine, phosphorous and gamma-tocopherol also know as Vitamin E. These seeds can be used to garnish mixed salads, sprinkled upon hot and cold cereals in breakfast. Our Roasted Sunflower Seeds are Fresh and are of the highest quality.
NourishVitals Roasted Sunflower Seeds are wonderful source of essential minerals, vitamin E, proteins, and dietary fiber. These seeds can be can eaten as a snack or can be added to a variety of dishes. Try our Great Seeds with Salads, Greek Yogurt, Breads, Rolls, Biscotti’s, Everyday Snacking..
NourishVitals Roasted Quinoa Seeds
Quinoa is revered as “the mother grain” and known to be “the gold of the Incas”. Aesthetically it is similar to rice, but carries its own unique nutritional profile and texture. Quinoa does not belong to the same family as wheat, barley, oats or rye, making it suitable for anyone following a gluten-free diet. Quinoa is a complete protein source that contains essential amino acids, making it highly suitable for vegetarians who typically follow a plant-based diet.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||
550 gm / 19.4 oz.
|Veg / Non Veg||
Kids Under 5 Years old should be taken care of by adults while eating.