NourishVitals Roasted Pumpkin & Sunflower Seeds (Superior Quality) – 150 gm
- Nourish Vitals Roasted Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds are packed with vitamins, phytochemicals, folic acid, minerals, fibre and unsaturated fats.
- Pumpkin seeds have a delicious nutty flavour that complements any dish while sunflower seeds make a great snack.
- This Product does not contain any added sugar, salt, flavours or preservatives and helps to enhance overall energy.
- Also, the seeds are non-fried and free from trans-fat.
- Additional information
- Reviews (37)
- HOW TO USE
Nourish Vitals roasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds are loaded with omega fats, protein, high fibre, and antioxidants. Just a spoonful of these delicately flavoured seeds could give you a dose of good health. This seed mix is also packed with abundant minerals, vitamins, and nutrients. They are natural protein ‘powerhouse’. The Nourish Vitals seeds boast of several health benefits, so you can indulge in guilt free snacking. The product has nothing artificial added to it. The seeds have been packed in their natural and purest form for superior quality. The product is free of trans-fat, chemicals, cooking oils or preservatives. Nourish Vitals seeds are crunchy and tasty with fresh flavor. Hence a great addition to your daily diet.
- Seeds are packed with minerals and vitamins and make a nutritious snack
- Nourish Vitals seeds are non-fried and free from trans-fat. There are no added flavors, sugar, salt or preservatives.
- The seeds are high in fibre, essential fats, antioxidants, and protein.
Pumpkin and sunflower seeds
EVIDENCE-BASED BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN SEEDS
1. SUPPORTS PROSTRATE HEALTH
Pumpkin seeds have high zinc content and hence help in maintaining prostate health. 
2. SUPPORTS MENTAL WELL-BEING
Studies on animal subjects have shown that pumpkin seeds have anti-depressive effects. Hence, pumpkin seeds could be beneficial for depressive individuals. 
EVIDENCE-BASED EFFECTS OF SUNFLOWER SEEDS
1. SUPPORTS SKIN HEALTH
Sunflower seeds show impressive biological activities and have abundant nutrients. Vitamin E and tocopherols are vital components of sunflower oil, which effectively combat the effects of harmful free radicals.  The seeds are packed with Vitamins A, D, calcium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, and iron. Additionally, it is loaded with essential fatty acids that have a nourishing effect on the skin 
2. Good Source of Potassium
Sunflower seeds are also a rich source of potassium. Foods rich in potassium are recommended for those with high BP as potassium helps eliminate excess sodium through urination 
Sunflower seeds are a rich source of minerals and phytosterol.  Phytosterol is structurally similar to cholesterol. It helps to reduce cholesterol absorption in the intestine. Studies have showed that phytosterols could effectively lower LDL-cholesterol. 
Kids below five years should be supervised by adults while eating.
1. ARE NOURISH VITALS PUMPKIN AND SUNFLOWER SEEDS NON-GMO?
We are committed to providing the highest quality products to consumers. Nourish Vitals Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds mix is a non-GMO product. Our mission is to produce delicious and healthy snacks that appeal to each and every palate.
2. HOW IS THIS PRODUCT PREPARED?
The seeds are dry roasted in small batches. The seeds are deliciously crunchy with optimum freshness and natural taste.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||
Roasted Pumpkin & Sunflower Seeds
1, 2, 3
150 gm / 5.3 oz.
|Veg / Non Veg||
Kids Under 5 Years old should be taken care of by adults while eating.