NourishVitals Roasted Quinoa Seeds (Superior Quality) – 250 gm
- As a complete vegetarian protein, Quinoa provides a complete range of essential and non-essential amino acids, helping to maintain lean muscle mass and support enzyme production for everyday health.
- Contrary to rice and millet, Quinoa provides a hefty amount of fiber and protein per serving, helping to satisfy hunger and curb food cravings all day long!
- Endless Cooking Possibilities! Quinoa can be eaten on its own as a side dish, with a bit of butter or oil, and other seasonings. Paired with stir-fries, beans or curries, quinoa is a healthy substitute for rice, couscous and pasta. Toss it into salads, use it to make meat-free burgers, or mix it into stews. Quinoa also works as a baking grain, and makes for tasty and nutritious breads and muffins.
- Quinoa is 100% whole grain and a complete protein source. This makes it an extremely healthy substitute for rice, pasta, and couscous. Replace regular grains with NOURISHVITALS Quinoa to enhance your nutritional benefits from your favorite meals!
- Nutritious, high in fiber, vitamins and minerals, and contains a balanced set of amino acids
- Additional Information
- Reviews (6)
Quinoa is revered as “the mother grain” and known to be “the gold of the Incas”. Aesthetically it is similar to rice, but carries its own unique nutritional profile and texture. Quinoa does not belong to the same family as wheat, barley, oats or rye, making it suitable for anyone following a gluten-free diet.
Quinoa is a complete protein source that contains essential amino acids, making it highly suitable for vegetarians who typically follow a plant-based diet.
In addition to iron, quinoa contains other essential minerals such as, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and is a high source of manganese.
NourishVitals Products are Non Fried, Free from Trans Fat, Does not Contains Any Added Salt, Sugar, Flavors or Preservatives.
Start mixing quinoa into your diet by using it in stir-frys, chili, salads and stews. It’s a versatile grain that goes well with everything and is healthy too!
NourishVitals Quinoa is pure, all-natural, and makes for a great addition to any lifestyle. Healthy and delicious – add Quinoa to your diet and reap the benefits!
TRY WITH: Butter or Oil with Seasonings, Salads & Stews. Substitute for: Rice, Couscous, & Pasta. Great for baking: Stir-Frys, Chili, Breads, Muffins & more! Combine with Dried Fruit, Cinnamon, Milk, and Maple Syrup or Honey for a great breakfast dish!
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||
Roasted Quinoa Seeds
1, 2, 3
250 gm / 8.8 oz.
|Veg / Non Veg||
Kids Under 5 Years old should be taken care of by adults while eating.