NourishVitals Roasted Sunflower Seeds (Superior Quality) – 150 gm
- Sunflower Seeds are full of vitamins and minerals to make one great snack full of benefits
- Sunflower seeds are considered a great source of antioxidants, including Vitamin E
- You can eat these amazing sunflower seeds as a snack or add them to a variety of dishes
- NourishVitals Products are Non Fried, Free from Trans Fat, Does not Contains Any Added Salt, Sugar, Flavors or Preservatives.
- All-Natural Pledge No Trans-fats, No oils, No chemicals, No preservatives, No GMO's, & Nothing artificial Ever! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, with a passion for your health.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (6)
Great as a solo snack or as a delicious ingredient in recipes, NourishVitals Sunflower Seeds are full of nutritious unsaturated fats, protein, fiber, minerals, folic acid, vitamins, and phytochemicals. Did you know that sunflower seeds have been called out as one of the best sources of antioxidants? They’re particularly rich in Vitamin E. Not only are these sunflower seeds big on benefits, they’re also big on flavor. Add NourishVitals Sunflower Seeds to your salads, baked goods, or even your yogurt to give yourself a burst of flavor and nutrients. NourishVitals Sunflowers Seeds are also a great snack to keep in your bag or to take along to the game. Eat, spit, be happy!
NourishVitals Products are Non Fried, Free from Trans Fat, Does not Contains Any Added Salt, Sugar, Flavors or Preservatives.
|Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before||
Roasted Sunflower Seeds
1, 2, 3
150 gm / 5.3 oz.
|Veg / Non Veg||
Kids Under 5 Years old should be taken care of by adults while eating.