¼ cup Rosted pumpkin seeds
½ cup Rosted sunflower seeds
2 cups old fashioned oats
¼ cup Rosted chia seeds
½ cup Rosted flax meal
½ cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
½ cup Quinoa seeds
½ cup honey
½ cup peanut butter
Pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg, or a couple grinds of fresh
¼ – ½ cup raisins (to preference)
½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and lay out oats, almonds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds as flat as possible on the baking sheet, and toast in preheated oven 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden.
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients, including the toasted ingredients.
- In a small measuring bowl, combine the honey, peanut butter, stirring to combine with a fork.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Line a baking dish (8×8 or 9×13 depending on thickness of bars you want) with foil and spray foil with non-stick spray (you can use parchment paper, but I find foil to be easier).
- Press the granola mixture in the pan down flat.
- Place in fridge for a couple hours to set up, then remove from pan by lifting up on foil, remove foil, and cut into desired size granola bars.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge until ready to eat. Should last you a couple weeks at least.